Casey and Jason Wedding Day Highlites

August 20th was a perfect day for a wedding in Logan, UT. Everything looked beautiful, and seemed to fit these two perfectly, down to the fair style dutch oven scones and cowboy/cowgirl bride and groom boots. Thanks for letting me be apart of it!

songs: "Long Trip Alone" by Dierks Bentley and "I've Just Seen a Face" an Across the Universe cover

Here are the invitations done by Tosha Seeholzer, which are some of my most favorite I've ever seen:











Photography was done by the amazing Lindsey Hale








:)

5 comments:

  1. Seems like it was a wonderful wedding and the video was also lovely. The bride and groom are looking so happy and delighted to be with each other. I’m also getting married next month at the beautiful event venue Atlanta. Let’s hope my wedding will also be just as amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jinks of the best person whose had one a lot of beers.Your videographer needs to be able to body a great world foto video nunta suceava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to ask a girl out on a date? If so, you may be curious as to what your options are. How can you ask? Better yet, how should you ask? Continue reading on for five ways to ask a girl for a date and information on which approach is the best. gái gọi hoàng quốc việt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Musica de fondo para videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a website owner or a web designer/developer? If either applies, I would venture to say that eventually you'll need an online shopping cart for one of your websites. In fact, almost all ... lab created diamonds

    ReplyDelete

hello!