Finally...

I did it. Finally, I made a decision and a commitment that feels GIANT for me. I have been thinking about, asking about, researching about cameras for over a year now. I'll be honest here, I can struggle with decisions. The larger they are, the more risk involved= the greater the inner turmoil. I just don't want to make the "Wrong" choice.

When it comes to camera's and all the specifics of professional video and equipment, I really am quite lost. Oh wow, does it feel overwhelming. I know what I want to create, and see these final projects in my head... but, how do I make them so other people can see? So I asked and asked and asked, and with out a real mentor to really get into this with, I received quite an extensive variety of opinions.

So, what was my response to this? To.......Keep....Waiting.....and....Agonizing...... and..... Waiting.....

Oh, the wisdom of my dear mother and Goethe. A few months ago I recieved suprise mail from Tokyo that was this:


Which has stared me down from my cork board near everyday since, telling me exactly what I need to do. Ready for some more motivation? 'Cause it's comin: {Thanks to miss Amy for posting these for me just in time}





So, today I "Began it".... and here is what that looks like:



Is this where I say something like, "One big step for
Purdy Birdy, one giant leap for Tia"?

3 days from now these bad boys will be sitting on my door step! Looks like video just became a little more permanent passion of mine. {FIST PUMP}


2 comments:

  1. Tia, this is beautiful. I'm glad someone got through that thick skull of yours and inspired a decision!!! JK I am really glad you are starting to dream big. I know you have great things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia, Your brilliance is not seen by mere mortals, but hopefully all can be touched by it whether through your art, your chocolates or the compassion you demonstrate daily for your residents.

    Don't forget, you promised to tape my wedding. Don't know when, where or with whom, but I know you will be there!

    ReplyDelete

hello!