Ryan Marie & Tom's Wedding Day

It is always fun for me to be so involved in one of my close friend's weddings.  I get to see it all.  My camera becomes my VIP pass to everything going on during the day, letting me experience their wedding on a whole new level.

If you watch this video, you'll notice Ryan's glitter high heels with the words "I DO" written underneath.  You will also notice the natural, rustic, simple beauty of their outdoor winery setting and in details of wedding decor.  While Ryan was getting ready to walk down that aisle and marry her sweetheart, she asked me if I'd seen her shoes and what I thought.

"They're great! They are so you."
"I know... As I was planning the wedding I noticed these differences... There is this one side of me that loves the rustic outdoorsy things in life, but... I also just love glitter."

The talented make-up and hair artists of Jordan Winn & Co. commented "So, you're a sparkly hippy!"

I felt this exchanged summarizes the ambiance of Ryan & Tom's wedding really well.

These two lovely people had a perfect start to their marriage.  Congrats, friends.

Tom & Ryan Marie from Tia Bowen on Vimeo.


**you may have to watch it on Vimeo to get it in HD.

Music Credit:
Lady Antebellum "Can't Take my Eyes Off of You"
Ellie Goulding "Anything Could Happen"

Hair and Make up by Jordan K Winn & Company
Photography by In His Grace Photography
Venue Quattro Goomba's Winery Aldie, VA

1 comment:

  1. Tia!! I just read this for the first time. You said it perfectly. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

hello!